Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday, March 8th - Spring is coming??

It has been a tough week healthwise. Jacqui had a cold about two weeks ago, and it never really went away. She did get better for a while as I started my own cold. A "his and hers" situation as my cold was different then the one she had - different symptoms. As I was finally getting better, she got my cold, so she didn't feel to hot for the weekend. Therefore, we didn't do much. It was pretty quiet.

As for the weather, well spring must be on the way. City workers dug up all the beautiful flowers that we had along streets and in roundabouts - I guess it will soon be too hot for flowers to survive. Also, a lot of the trees have leaves changing colors - turning yellow and falling down. We're not used to seeing this in spring!

We have been stuck in some kind of dust cloud for the last few days. We haven't clearly seen the sun since Friday. It feels weird and is also messy (see pictures below)

Dust in the air


Leaves changing color and falling

Our night table - 2 days after the cleaning lady was in (and she's good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment