Friday, February 6, 2015

Monday, February 2nd - Car maintenance

Today is our last day of our early spring break. I got up really early (3:30 am) to watch the SuperBowl. Glad I did as it was a pretty good game. However, I kind of felt tired for the rest of teh day, even after going back to bed at 7:30am!
We had to get the car serviced so we booked an apointment for 10am, figuring they would have it for about one hour and then we'd be free to do whatever we wanted with the rest of our day. I guess it doesn't work this way. I was told they needed the car until 3pm. So I came back home and Jacqui and I did school work for part of the day. We picked up our car at about 2 and were very pleasantly surprised. They did the maintenance and like many other places, washed the car. But they also cleaned the inside - vaccumed the mats, washed the inside windows, used armor all on the dash and even on the tires. The car looked like brand new! Now we understand why they need it for more than one hour, and they can have it anytime!!
We went out for dinner to celebrate the end of a very nice 4 day weekend (as if we need a reason to go out!).
I don't have a picture of the car, so below are more pictures of Wadi Shab, taken Saturday.













No comments:

Post a Comment