Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday, April 6th - Richard is entering the 21st Century

The work week was fine. Jacqui is still tutoring her 8-9 kids after school and on Saturdays; she really enjoys it. We had a beautiful day Friday. We went to the Palms to spend some time by the pool and the beach. Afterwards, we went shopping and I got myself an IPhone5s. So now I have to get used to walking and not looking at where I'm going, and not talking to people at my table at a restaurant, and to check it every 3 minutes. I haven't really started yet as I still haven't bought the SIM card that goes with it (there were way to many people in line on Friday - I'll go sometimes this week). I know I'll enjoy it; it's the first time ever that I have a phone that is comparable or better than Jacqui's! Saturday was a very relaxing day. We went for a nice long walk and sat by the gulf for a while, just watching the waves come and go. We skyped with friends and family at night, and on Sunday as well.

Jacqui will be off for two weeks at the end of this week whereas I've got this week and next week to work before our spring break. It will come by quickly. We are really looking forward to our trip to London, UK. We booked a one day tour to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath (England's most beautiful Georgian city - or so they say!). We also booked tickets to see les Miserables; it will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment