Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday, December 4th - She's baaaaaack!!!

Jacqui landed in Kuwait on Monday night. It is very nice to have her back here and to be together again. She is in much better shape mentally than when she left; it's great to see her feeling well again. She found it a little weird coming back to "our home" but is adjusting pretty well. She is still not over jet-lag, going to bed at 5 or 6 am and getting up at 2-3 in the afternoon. But then again, it's only been two days. It will take a few days to get back to Kuwait time.

While talking to her, she mentionned that a lot of people were under the impression that I was struggling with the whole thing as well. Nothing would be further from the truth. I didn't like being apart from Jacqui, but as far as being in Kuwait is concerned, I absolutely love it. I find it so neat to live in a different culture, it's really cool. So if some of you are worring about me, don't; I'm really enjoying it.

We're looking forward to the weekend, so we can start touring this place again. There is still stuff to see, and pictures to take (yes, I know, it's been a while since I've posted some).

No comments:

Post a Comment