Monday, October 28, 2013

Sunday, October 27th - Our last day together (for a while)

I went to work this morning but came home early. Jacqui and I went for lunch, then for a walk. We had some colleagues visit after school then we went out for dinner - our last one together for the next two months. After we got back home, Jacqui tried to sleep a bit before taking a cab to the airport. Her flight was on time. So now that she's gone back home and that I'm still here, the redaction of this blog will slow down quite a bit, to maybe one or two entries a week (unless something really exciting happens). I expect the next few weeks to be pretty quiet on this side of the Atlantic.

But before I go, I must tell you that we lost another teacher today : he hit a kid. It's a bad move anywhere on the planet. So needless to say, he's not with us anymore. Jacqui might be gone, but the adventure at CBS continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment