Friday, September 19, 2014

Monday, September 1st - Students are showing up

Jacqui’s other group showed up today. They seemed to be calmer than the group she had yesterday. I met some of my students as the gr. 11 had to be in school today. If things stay the way it appeared to be today. I’ll have a class of 7 boys only, as all the gr. 11 girls have decided to transfer to different


schools. Students must wear the school uniform – a dishdasha with kuma (the hat) for boys and a traditional dress for girls. It’s neat to see. After school, I went for my first haircut (always a little scary). It turned out to be fine, and super cheap – 1 OMR (Omani Rial) which is about $2.85 CAD!! Gentlemen, when was the last time you had a haircut for under 3 bucks?? Ya, thought so. We went to the Crowne Plaza afterwards, our little oasis under the sun. It is so relaxing. We can’t say that things are too stressful around here!

Taken from the pool bar


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete