Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thursday, September 11th – Happy Birthday Jacqui

It’s Jacqui’s birthday. I’m still in Kuwait, she’s in Oman, my text messages by phone do not go through, my email doesn’t work and I cannot call her on my phone. It sucks. Technology is great … when it works. Not a good start to my day. And then, at about 8:30 am, I get a call from the admin guy at CBS telling me that I won’t have to go in to sign those papers after all. So it turns out I stayed overnight in Kuwait for nothing, and that now, I have to scramble to get a flight home. The mid-afternoon flight is full so I didn’t fly out until 6:30 at night. It also cost me almost $ 200 CAD to get on that flight. Needless to say that I wasn’t too happy about the whole situation. I did manage to get back for part of Jacqui’s birthday, as I cleared customs and walked out into the airport lobby at 11:45 pm! What a frustrating day. Jacqui’s day was quiet; she went for a massage after school and skyped with friends. She also turned one year older!
Windows of a city bus, held with duct tape!
My last picture from Kuwait. What do you see??
It looks like two couples at the airport, with their wives fully covered. Good guess! On the right, you have a couple. On the left, you have a man with his suit jacket hung up on the extended handle of his suitcase!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete