Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sunday, September 14th – We did not get lost today – what a feeling, after this past weekend!!

After yesterday, it was almost nice to get back to school, back to normalcy, back to knowing where the hell you have to go to! My Sundays are pretty easy while Jacqui’s are OK. We went to the bank after school to try to open an account, but that didn’t work since we didn’t have our passports with us. Duh, we knew that; this is totally our fault! We came home and skyped with family and friends for a while then went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete