Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, September 16th - Turning the corner?

We didn't see each other much today as I had to come back home at the regular time while Jacqui went to a colleague's house for a few hours as they had to get back to school for 6 pm for curriculum night. I dropped in on her a couple of times during the day and she seemed to be more positive and having a decent day.
I had to volunteer to run a club of some sort for the after school program - I'll do a math club, what else? I guess we don't have the same definition of volunteering, as I HAD to do it (we must "volunteer" for two clubs during the year, as per our contract) but then we get paid for doing it. Go figure.

I went out for dinner with six other teachers at TGIF at Marina Mall. It was just like the ones we have at home, except for the liquid part.

Jacqui got back around 8 pm and was in good spirits. It's a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment