Monday, September 9, 2013

Sunday, September 8th - Game On!

Today was my first day with students. The morning was spent with administrative stuff and we had classes in the afternoon. I had my grade 8 math class and things went pretty well. Jacqui had a good day as well; things are getting better with her as I think she's starting to accept that Kuwait isn't Cambridge! After school, we went for a short walk to a grocery store; a ten minute walk. I left the grocery store with a pack of cold cuts and got home with a pack of hot cuts! Jacqui's face was red because of the heat. We'll wait till the temperatures cool down to go for walks!

After school, we managed to talk to a few people through Skype as a lot of them are home by the time we get back from work and through the evening (being Sunday, there's not a whole lot of people working - sorry Marty and Gaby!). All in all, it was a nice day. Good start to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment